I am going to engage in a venture that will take me via bicycle from San Diego, CA to Vancouver, BC (see map). This 1400 mile journey will bring me up the West Coast, through the Pacific Northwest and into Canada. The event is to raise funds for animals in need of emergency or ongoing veterinary care. I ask for your support to achieve this most important goal. Your generous tax-deductible donations will go directly to a separate fund, used strictly for veterinary care for the animals chosen. To make a donation, or find out more about my "RIDE FOR LIFE" visit the San Diego Animal Support Foundation.

Sincerely, Elliot Rover


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update from Elliot on the road....

I arrived in San Francisco on Sat afternoon. I have been here a few days now. Unfortunately, some of the difficulties that I have dealt with since cycling through Santa Barbara have not alleviated.

It is probably in my best interest to stop at this time as time/finances are becoming a serious limitation.

I sincerely would love to continue, but I must get back to San Diego. I hope you and the rest of the donators to the Ride 4 Life fund are not very disappointed. I will contact everyone sometime this week to fill you in.

Thanks again for the time and effort for this charity/event.

Sincerely, Elliot

No comments: