I am going to engage in a venture that will take me via bicycle from San Diego, CA to Vancouver, BC (see map). This 1400 mile journey will bring me up the West Coast, through the Pacific Northwest and into Canada. The event is to raise funds for animals in need of emergency or ongoing veterinary care. I ask for your support to achieve this most important goal. Your generous tax-deductible donations will go directly to a separate fund, used strictly for veterinary care for the animals chosen. To make a donation, or find out more about my "RIDE FOR LIFE" visit the San Diego Animal Support Foundation.

Sincerely, Elliot Rover


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Elliot Checking In

Just checking in and letting you know that the ride is going fairly well. I should be in the San Francisco area by the weekend. There has been some difficulties that I hope will alleviate. Overall, the ride is hard and unbelievable at the same time. Seeing the coast like this is beautiful. Will contact you toward the end of the week for an update.
Be Good,
Elliot

1 comment:

k9rehab said...

Hey Elliot---any blisters yet? Hope things are going well for you. Been keeping you in our thoughts---
I think I am seeing Sadie soon.
BE safe and ENJOY!
Trish (Cutting Edge K9 Rehab)